Monday, February 10, 2014

Crafty Inspirations!

If i'm not on Instagram or Etsy, i'm on Pinterest! Definitely gets my mind flowing with what i'd want to make. I'd rather make something instead of spending money for the exact same thing, so Pinterest is heaven sent. Here are the FEW of my favorite finds:






My dad taught me to crochet when i was 9. I've stuck with it ever since and getting more confident in making stuff for my friends and family.
I still have my first scarf i made! It's not that bad actually,haha.

THAT EWOK "SCOODIE" IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE! I REALLY WANNA MAKE THAT!



I've never embroidered before but, it seems fun and those star wars inspired are amazing. Also, I have a soft spot for R2.






Did anyone watch The Walking Dead on sunday? Whatcha' think? I love the Michonne parts, i feel like i've waited two seasons for that! I can't wait for next sunday!!


xoxo Asia

No comments:

Post a Comment